Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO No Background Music

Discussion on VSRO No Background Music within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post VSRO No Background Music

--
Old 04/10/2013, 13:38   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,428
Try to change your data.pk2(I don't know why) I guess it will work. I bet you got another 1.188 server files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2013, 20:30   #3

Sound is annoying ingame i always shut it off , great its solved
Old 04/01/2014, 02:26   #4

Sorry for reviving this one.

If you guys want to link new background music, you need to be clever about getting the region info (enable your GM console, get ingame and enter a region, you will see those weird figures at the console, search for them at your "effectenvsnd.txt" and/or "regioninfo.txt", both located at your "server_dep/silkroad/textdata"-folder).

I am just figuring out about declaring new zones and adding the coordinates to it.
E.g. GM room is called:
°¨¿Á,GM¸Ê
Well. Easy to find that one, but the coordinates:
23 128 ALL
24 128 ALL
won't cover the whole instance. And I don't get the clue how to calculate those values.
I was able to add "arabia_town, _field, _dungeon, _desert, _thief_boss.ogg"s, they are working, if you enter the instances, but somehow cannot figure out the one for the GM room nor for the "LOST_LAKE (old login screen / chinese wharf)".

It is all about those 2 files:
regioninfo.txt
effectenvsnd.txt (effect environment sound)

If you finish doing your own declaration or adjusting your background music, don't forget to add your "regioninfo.txt" to your root "Data.pk2".

^^^^^^^
Hope this will help people doing their own music, declaring or even reactivating theirs again.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/16/2014, 12:52   #5

such a wow !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2014, 15:25   #6

Make sure refregioninfo.txt is thr same in media and data.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2017, 21:47   #7

elite*gold: 30
Louncher music setting where ?
Old 05/02/2021, 20:20   #8

I know this thread is old, but its easy.

Just make sure, you add your coordinates from your instance or dungeon in Data -> regioninfo.txt

And make sure, you add your coordinates in Media _> server_dep -> silkroad -> textdata -> regioninfo.txt

Like this :
#TOWN SURVIVAL
235 98 ALL
235 99 ALL
235 100 ALL
236 98 ALL
236 99 ALL
236 100 ALL
237 98 ALL
237 99 ALL
237 100 ALL

Now your Game will know the location -> SURVIVAL