Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error Data that is a durability or maxstack ?

Discussion on Error Data that is a durability or maxstack ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error Data that is a durability or maxstack ?

Hey Guys i get this error after adding some items to a NPC.. well i know that this error comes from RefScrapofPackageItem and i tryed to add the durability from refobjcommon to the item without succes oO?

Can someone help me Please !?!

can be CLOSED ! Fixed it had to use the dura L from refobjitem !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Info] Error data that is a durability or maxstack of a item.
02/19/2020 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys I tried to add new items Degree 10 and 11 on NPC but I got this error! http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1811/problemkb .png Anyone know how can I solve this? Best regards!
Data Receiving Error
09/05/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Any know how to fix, it starts after 3 hours the server is online, When you try to log in server get this error, in start was not so after a while it started this problem!
game data error !
06/20/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello evryone i am new in elite pvpers my name is Mitsos ! I try with my friends to make one shaiya private server we have vps we start with ep5.3 database but we have some big and some small problems and things to want to do for more fun and good game play ! Thats to want to ask here is if i can wright here my problems or someone to know can add me in skype to can talk and help me ! Thank you very much for your time ! And realy sorry if i post this topic in wrong section !:o:o skype:...
maxstack magicstone need help
03/20/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
fix Close plz
data unpacker error
12/13/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i've tried 3 different unpackers 2 just close as soon as I start them the other ( Darkinc ) starts up and goes for a while but then half way through it gives me this error Run-time error '63' Bad record number. Im using windows XP, Anyone know how to fix?