Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Assistence, Skill 125 problem adding.

Discussion on Need Assistence, Skill 125 problem adding. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need Assistence, Skill 125 problem adding.

My problem is that when using the skills, the character is immobilized, a video for you to understand me better.

I need help from the experts please respond.

thanks

Link Video:
Old 03/26/2013, 17:21   #2

I have same error :/
Old 03/30/2013, 09:21   #3

anyone please??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
skill adding
12/29/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
hey this is the first time i add new skills. i wanna learn how to add or edit skills now can any 1 tell me all places to add or edit skill stuff!! i know some.. data/share/action/pc/ data/share/skill/ data/share/creature/remote.csv data/anim/effect/skill/ data\anim\character\*****\skill\ data/mesh/effect/skill/
Need Help With Adding SKILL BOOKS
08/25/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone could tell me how to add Skill books to NPCS? Thanks!!
[Help] About adding skill
11/04/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Is there any guide how to add new skill.. I can't find any guide how to add or make new skill.. or combine two skill become one.. I have heard that someone say it easy to combine skill but how? Maybe someone can teach me. Thanks
Need assistence!
07/23/2009 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
Hello, I am looking for information on where should I start looking to find information about making a program for wow. I need a program that can record way points and run its own scripting language to trigger keystrokes and mouse movements. What type of sites should I visit to learn the skills needed to write such a program? Thanks in advance.
[Help] Skill+weapon adding
12/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
ok can someone help me add new skills and Weapons??? add me on MSN att [email protected] Ver much apreciated