Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vSRO machine manager won't initialize

Discussion on vSRO machine manager won't initialize within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy vSRO machine manager won't initialize

Hi, before you say why I did make new topic when there is lot of topics abut this problem, I allready read all these topics and almost all 278 pages of this post

so my problem is not solved, I configured server from video guide (don't know how i get it) and it worked 1 year ago, and now I want to make new server again and I did setup all fine, I used my local IP 127.0.0.1 because I won't play with my friends I just need server for me (forever alone) bla bla....
and when I start Cert it is fine, Global Manager is also good, but when I start machine manager it won't initialize. It just says "request server certification"... But my cert is fine... at least I think so...
So for you guys who want to help I can give you my teamviewer ID and you can try to fix it by your self or give me advice.

Thanks...
Old 03/11/2013, 23:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by benossa View Post
Hi, before you say why I did make new topic when there is lot of topics abut this problem, I allready read all these topics and almost all 278 pages of this post

so my problem is not solved, I configured server from video guide (don't know how i get it) and it worked 1 year ago, and now I want to make new server again and I did setup all fine, I used my local IP 127.0.0.1 because I won't play with my friends I just need server for me (forever alone) bla bla....
and when I start Cert it is fine, Global Manager is also good, but when I start machine manager it won't initialize. It just says "request server certification"... But my cert is fine... at least I think so...
So for you guys who want to help I can give you my teamviewer ID and you can try to fix it by your self or give me advice.

Thanks...
Make Sure About You ini is true...

If You Like My Post

Press Thanks<3
Old 03/11/2013, 23:45   #3

You know... machine manager is not essential, you can run a server without machine manager.
Old 03/12/2013, 14:42   #4

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by benossa View Post

Thanks...
Check the ports , It requires more care about your configuration files. Or simply , re extract it from original files * Ini files of cert and , server.cfg * Then , rewrite em as your config. In case , you've failed ... Otherwise , it should work as well..
If you could run it with both ways , Just , pm me .
Old 04/19/2013, 17:06   #5

I have exactly the same problem, what should I do to fix this problem ?
Old 04/19/2013, 17:10   #6

^Check your billing.
Old 04/19/2013, 17:15   #7

Thanks Sir*EviL for taking time to help

Where do i find the billing and what do i need to check...Im totall noob when messing with this kind of stuff..!

is it the billing in server.cfg ?
Old 04/20/2013, 00:40   #8

Basically yeah it's in server.cfg {Shard} - tab.
IIS Part from setupping VSRO

Tags
certification error, machine manager, machine manager error, vsro