Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM disable invisible

Discussion on GM disable invisible within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM disable invisible

Hey,

i want to remove the Auto Invisible of GMs
Everytime a GM logs in, teleports or sth else he has to open GM console and type /invisible .. thats really annoying and i want to turn it off if a GM needs to be invisible he can type it into console, if not why make him invisible at all? xD
Anyone knows how to turn that off?
Old 02/17/2013, 00:17   #2

Received Thanks: 1,127
I think its good to be invisible after teleport so you can be undedicated.
Old 02/17/2013, 01:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by אRubii♥ View Post
I think its good to be invisible after teleport so you can be undedicated.
I think you meant undetected. This is a genuine correction, not making fun of you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]How to disable????
10/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I want disable all Weapons, Armors, Accessorys of EU but i dont know. Can anyone help me?:(:(:(:(:(:(
Disable AK
11/02/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Im looking for a working radar, or if someone point me to where I can disable AK server check. Currently I am using Wireshark to filter packet headers and make a list of players around me but with no location.
how do you disable DEP?
08/31/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
how do i disable dep on windows 7 if my command prompt is blocked by admin(virus)? anybody?
invisible ohne invisible hack ?
04/10/2011 - WarRock - 11 Replies
Hallo. Ich hab seit einiger Zeit ein kleines Problem. Wenn ich manchmal mit Hacks spiele ( Chams, No Recoil, Super No Spread, Fast Ammo/Health) kommt es manchmal vor, das ich für andere Spieler inivible bin. Obwohl ich garkeinen Invisible hack habe. Wie kann das sein?
How to Disable GG??
09/14/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
might think uninstalling the game that Game Guard came with would be enough, but unfortunately you'd be wrong! Game Guard buries itself deeply into your system, so even removing the game leaves behind several hidden files. What's more, there's no option to uninstall it from Windows Device Manager, and it doesn't appear on your Start Menu programs either. So how do you get rid of it? Unfortunately, there's currently no way to simply remove Game Guard yet continue to play the game as Game...