Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change things in DATA & PARTICLES.pk2

Discussion on How to change things in DATA & PARTICLES.pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change things in DATA & PARTICLES.pk2

I wanna know how can i change some stuff in particles/data. Like having 10DG Blade and 9DG Shield, or have 10DG Garment Set & Protector Set 9DG in same media...things like this.

Help me pls and be professional
Old 05/02/2009, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
download xvi32.

Open up the Media.pk2 in xvi32.

Then edit it from there (It's very hard to use!)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New media.pk2 Data.pk2 Particles.pk with Devil Spirit el Devil Spirit Edit PK2 Swsro1
01/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Well here I brought my contribution was working when it was the devil spirit Data *- Translated into English 100% *- Uniques Spawn, the uniques great x5 *- Mp ~ Hp Bar New *- Lv of Mobs *- AutoSelect *- Versek purple, blue
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space in place of it YouTube - Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size name fills you need to search on it arenalist.csv channellist.csv loginlist.csv monsteset.csv
[Request]SJSRO Particles+Data pk2
07/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello , some one can upload or give me a link to download the Particles and Data pk2 i need the original data and particles ...not edited as you install the sjsro. Cheers!