Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server is set up and running but client says server is in check

Discussion on Server is set up and running but client says server is in check within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server is set up and running but client says server is in check

Hi i have set up the ZSZC server files on my pc. All of the parts are set up correctly and the SMC shows SHARD[64][ECSRO] as operating . Using ipinput i have changed the Gateway Server URL to my local ip (192.168.0.___) and the Content ID to 9 and Version to 1. However when i open up the client it pops up the message that the server is in check.

What have i done wrong?
Old 02/12/2013, 09:40   #2

don't use 192.168
use ur external IP
Old 02/12/2013, 10:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir*EviL View Post
don't use 192.168
use ur external IP
Do I need to do port forwarding and stuff now? I don't want to host a server for other players just to use server by myself.

[Edit] I followed the video guide from the forum and he just used his local ip and it worked. When i open up the launcher it shows the three servers (ECSRO, FEMBRIA, VIP) as all offline..
Old 02/12/2013, 10:40   #4

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
Do I need to do port forwarding and stuff now? I don't want to host a server for other players just to use server by myself.
Kidding dude? you gotta do everything to setup a server take a look at guides maybe it would help you
Old 02/12/2013, 10:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ²²Rock²² View Post
Kidding dude? you gotta do everything to setup a server take a look at guides maybe it would help you
Dude i followed both guides that have been posted on the forums. Up to the very last step everything worked perfectly. In the guides they do nothing with port forwarding so i was just asking.. Its just my launcher tells me server is under inspection. If i use Edx's loader it gets stuck at the silkroad image bar thing.

Getting the notice [GatewaySvr] Official IP Detected, Official IP Pass the 'In Service' Check (192.168.0.187).

In the video guide here he connects to the server using a client on the same pc so i dont know what im doing wrong.