Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sjsro gm notice?

Discussion on sjsro gm notice? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sjsro gm notice?

Anyone get that gm notice? What time he say check is over?
Old 04/29/2009, 02:36   #2

I dont know but i hope it is soon lol! They took me off at 99.89% with a huge mob on my friend and me killing them with my 89 nuker =P. Full int ftw!!
Old 04/29/2009, 02:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by romochild View Post
I dont know but i hope it is soon lol! They took me off at 99.89% with a huge mob on my friend and me killing them with my 89 nuker =P. Full int ftw!!
Pure int s/s is easily killed by anyone with last tier +5 set on =\ Provided they don't have a sosun sword =P
Old 04/29/2009, 02:48   #4

I have full sos armor. Some chinese that my brother knows quit and gave me all his armor and ****.
Mythical Sword (SoS) < got from GM buy paying silk for
Guardian Aegis (SoS) and my armor is sos as well < same and the armor same
Old 04/29/2009, 06:48   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
I have full sos armor. Some chinese that my brother knows quit and gave me all his armor and shit.
Mythical Sword (SoS) < got from GM buy paying silk for
Guardian Aegis (SoS) and my armor is sos as well < same and the armor same
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
Pure int s/s is easily killed by anyone with last tier +5 set on =\ Provided they don't have a sosun sword =P
Quote:
i think u all guys what u say is not the answer from this theared or?