Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Static IP Help~~~~!!!

Discussion on Static IP Help~~~~!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Static IP Help~~~~!!!

My Server is Working Perfectly With Hamachi But... i Can't open it with static ip i got C9 in other PC And This Screen Shot

Any Suggestions ?

When i Type Static IP 41.131.26.37 Like IT

i Get This EROR

So...... Can You Come Team Viewer And Help Me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2013, 11:21   #2

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Porblem Not Fixed Please Help Guys ~~~~~~~! :S

PROBLEM FIXED ( YOU SHOULD RESTART ROUTER [RESET DEFAULT] And Try With Static Ip

#request close
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to run 2 GS on 1 static IP ?
05/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I have only 1 static IP but 2 GS for full map. GS 1 have LAN IP is 192.168.1.10, GS 2 is 192.168.1.11. I don't know how to setup in ini files ? count=2 id=335 operation_type=22
Static IP
02/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i got static ip , but when i edit it to the server , i got this error . http://oi39.tinypic.com/52h1es.jpg i have to open ports on router? i don`t know what i have to do i got ( TP-LINK ) router , i hope someone help me :) when i use the hamachi ip , serv working perfect , but when i add the static ip i got this dam error :@
Static IP
10/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Today the owner of the server restarted the server without closing it resulting he cant find the static ip something like that is there any suggestions? Thanks in Advance Problem Fixed thank you for your time :)
Static IP a GM
09/17/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 13 Replies
Just to make sure no one is ever going to hack a GM account. USE GO /****** Object: Table . ******/ SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO
Static IP (No-ip)
07/04/2011 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I have got a static ip from No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IP henryro.servegame.com/ROCP <<< the static ip for my ragnarok control panel website I can see the control panel website. but my friends cant see it. My ISP gave me a dynamic ip , thats why i got the no-ip in the first place. i have also forwarded my ports using a program called 'simple port forwarding'.