Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with pet filter??

Discussion on Problem with pet filter?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with pet filter??

when i go to antilope and make pet filter on than pick my pet jade and ruby tablets up

but i don´t want that thay pick up rubys

I wannt just elexier

somebody help my setting pet filter pls
Old 04/07/2009, 16:15   #2

you cant do that lol
Old 04/08/2009, 04:59   #3

no choice.. it will pick everything up.. so either bite your tongue and take what you get, or code a new one.
Old 04/08/2009, 13:32   #4

xD schit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sibi bot filter problem
03/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i can`t get the rabbit to stop getting all the tablets :) and look at the setting. what am i doing wrong ? :) link to pic : http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7909/16982546.j pg the rabbit is set in game to pick gold/ items . mine and other ppl`s :)
ArtMoney Pro Filter Problem
01/29/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Huhu.. Ich suche nach einem Wert bei ArtMoney. Wenn ich nun das ergebnis weietr filtern will (z.b. geld droppe) finde ich KEINEN weiteren wert beim filtern, garnichts. Selbst wenn ich NICHTS veränder und nochmal nach dem selben value suche finde ich keine weiteren ergebnisse nach dem filtern.. immer 0 ergebnisse nach dem 1. mal filtern.. wieso. Habe tut gelesen/goole benutzt und sogar das Handbuch gelesen -.-
problem with cabal rider filter ...
05/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
ok here is the problem . (1) i set - dont pick "armour , weapon , potion" (2) i set - pick "alz , upgrade core , force core" true they wont pick up armour and weapon but when the following drop is alz or core then it wont pick up the alz or core unless the droping weapon dissapear zzz ... can anyone teach me how to solve tis problem ?
Filter Problem
12/17/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
well i post here cus in help section theres none this my problem .. I chose Dont pick up Arrows Dont pick up Bolts Dont pick up Alchemy Materials Dont pick up Alchemy Stone BUT IT STILL PICK THEM UP! someone know how to solve this BIG problem?