Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New npc adding

Discussion on New npc adding within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New npc adding

Hello,I've found a tutorial how to add new npcs and I followed every single thing from there and I'm stuck..When I launch srgameserver it says 'overlab job ..etc''
I suppose is something wrong in DB but I checked every single thing.
Any help would be appreciated;thank you .*kisses*
Old 12/13/2012, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Are you sure that overlap job exception error is caused by new NPC? Is it just NPC or it's with some kind of shop inside?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall
03/19/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hello there, I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source. Now I have a few questions about it. 1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source? 2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot. 3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped. Thanks...
[Request Help] In adding new Uniques Spawn + adding its notice
03/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello ... I am learning some DB Editing .. i wanted any one to explain HOW TO , add new unique spawn at one place , like add a Devil shitan at jangan door ever 2 hours from last kill .. ++ i wanted to know how to add Unique Notice .. like " Demon shitan has appeared in Roc Mt. "
Adding NPC's
08/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
So i know how to add NPC's to any map the problem i am having is positioning them just right. is theire any bot or anything out theire that can give me cords with decimal places or i am left at trial and error option?