Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug Help Duplicate Items

Discussion on Bug Help Duplicate Items within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bug Help Duplicate Items

Like title say i add it 3 new pets to a own custom npc. When i buy give me dc when i relog have 2 pets in the inventory some help what i have to do?
Old 12/04/2012, 03:50   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
i think you add them Rong !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
is there anyway 2 duplicate items??
11/16/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
i think title says evything i want duplicate items like weapons talics gli an so on
duplicate items???
11/09/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
can someone help me? dekaron I want my duplicate items. I know it still goes but I do not know how plz help me MFG
duplicate items
11/08/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
can someone help me? dekaron I want my duplicate items. I know it still goes but I do not know how plz help me MFG
how to duplicate.. items?..
10/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
anyone of u play runescape be4?.. wen there was a time.. i used scar long long ago.. wen the first scar came out..sleep walking n everything.. and then out came autorune.. they knew how to use it to dupe items.. n they really did..pink party hat (the most expensive item in game) fell from 14 million to like 1-2 million.. around there.. forgot price.. anyone know how to do tt for conquer?.. my msg sounds stupid :cry:
DUPLICATE ITEMS
05/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
how to duplicate items? i know that's posibble for example l2x... there's a lot of heros but l2x staff not making events then how they earn event token?? duplcate i know but how they do this? explain please someone.