Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROLBLEM WITH SJSRO BOT:(

Discussion on PROLBLEM WITH SJSRO BOT:( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy PROLBLEM WITH SJSRO BOT:(

guys i cant accurate the skills in the bot
i dont know how to try them 1 by 1
is there anyway to translate them???
Old 03/27/2009, 22:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
no way to translate them
if your searching for attack skills put them in the 1st tab, press save and click on a mob
same for buffs exept u dont need to click on a mob, save only, 2nd tab
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2009, 23:09   #3

Do like I said in the post .

I had less problems configuring my bot that way ^^.

Your you could do the pen and paper way, since you can only try one skill at a time :& .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2009, 01:55   #4

i dont feel like making another thread so am i use this one anyways i have a problem i downloaded the bot yesterday and it was working fine but to when i logged on i used the bot for like 30 min then logged off then when i looged on again i created a new character but when i press F7 to get the settings it wouldnt come up and when i press F6 to start bot nothing happened and i logged on before i launched sjsro
Old 03/28/2009, 02:37   #5

For one its not sjsro bot... for two.. stop being lazy and do it yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2009, 03:00   #6

first did i say it was sjsro bot and second you didnt even read what i said let me explain it more so you can understand: yesterday i got the bot working but today when i made a new character i couldnt get the setup(F7) to show up and when i press F6 it doesnt auto attack/ and yeah if i new how to make the setup show up of cause i will do it my self but since i dont am asking someone you can if you can help me then help if you cant keep your bs to your self
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2009, 08:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by manshark13 View Post
first did i say it was sjsro bot and second you didnt even read what i said let me explain it more so you can understand: yesterday i got the bot working but today when i made a new character i couldnt get the setup(F7) to show up and when i press F6 it doesnt auto attack/ and yeah if i new how to make the setup show up of cause i will do it my self but since i dont am asking someone you can if you can help me then help if you cant keep your bs to your self
If the menu doesnt show up and it doesn't attack it is because IT DID NOT HOOK. The bot must hook into the client for it to work... Delete your config and try again. I'm also not so sure you're doing it right.. you must launch the bot first and click login on the bot then launch sro and that's all... Not my fault noobs cant .. yourself included
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2009, 10:08   #8

Just put one at time to buff/attack..
Took around 10min to find all skills to a 80lvl full str glavier..
Old 03/28/2009, 13:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
If the menu doesnt show up and it doesn't attack it is because IT DID NOT HOOK. The bot must hook into the client for it to work... Delete your config and try again. I'm also not so sure you're doing it right.. you must launch the bot first and click login on the bot then launch sro and that's all... Not my fault noobs cant .. yourself included

WRONGE! Yes the bot MUST hook to the client, but he must HOOK it manualy, after he clicks "Start" on the Loader and when he sees the fields with login and password, then he alt + tabs to the bot, clicks ther login and DONE its hooked...
Old 03/28/2009, 13:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by keizar20 View Post
WRONGE! Yes the bot MUST hook to the client, but he must HOOK it manualy, after he clicks "Start" on the Loader and when he sees the fields with login and password, then he alt + tabs to the bot, clicks ther login and DONE its hooked...
You sir have no idea what the **** you are talking about.

The bot will hook any launched sro_client.exe after it has been initiated. The way to get it PROPERLY hooked is to launch the client AFTER the bot has already been set to login.

Stop posting and start sandboxing so you have an idea of what the **** you're talking about before you attempt to sound smart.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2009, 16:12   #11

Received Thanks: 1,472
you sir, have just made me lol hard
Old 03/28/2009, 16:20   #12

i did all that i logged on the bot before i launched sjsro and even run sibi as administrator but is still doesnt attack or even grab items when i press F6. It doesnt even use all my buffs only 4 out of 7
Old 06/27/2009, 08:41   #13

i got a player on sjsro server it's lvl57 and i didn't used a bot

i whant to give advice: play the game on it's rules and dont use cheats beleave mee you well bee happy and fell happy thnx
Old 06/27/2009, 19:22   #14

click thanks if i helped u Btw its safe link =)
Old 08/26/2009, 22:17   #15

should the bot work only by first login i need help its too traffic
Closed Thread