Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Any one knows which of this folder belongs to takla and jangan in map.pk2 ?

Discussion on [Request]Any one knows which of this folder belongs to takla and jangan in map.pk2 ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Any one knows which of this folder belongs to takla and jangan in map.pk2 ?

In map.pk2 theres a bunch of folders with defines the map. Any one knows which of those folders belongs to takla , hotan and jangan ?

Off-Topic: Any one knows constatinople and jangan region id ?
Old 11/22/2012, 08:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
many region IDs known Jangan regioin ID is 25000
Old 11/22/2012, 16:38   #3

elite*gold: 38
RefRegion, I didn't made anything with objects yet but you are telling "Map" map ain't in the map.pk2, you have to search in media.pk2 for it (\interface\worldmap\map)