Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange SJSRO Problem Please Help

Discussion on Strange SJSRO Problem Please Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange SJSRO Problem Please Help

Hi my SJSRO was working fine untill today i can load it up but if i click the list button for servers the game closes or if i type my id n pass in when i press enter it closes. anyone know why or having the same problem?

thx in advance to anyone that can help
Old 03/25/2009, 11:05   #2

Plz,if you have a problem ,POST in Ask to Experts.
Old 03/25/2009, 11:31   #3

Your char is bugged... =\

You'll likely have to wait until after next server reset for it to work again...
Old 03/25/2009, 13:57   #4

if u have taken Rock mountain quest, so your char bugged. try to contact with him and he will solve that problem.
Old 03/25/2009, 16:07   #5

thx guys but turned out all i had to do was restart my comp dunno why but works fine now. soz for posting in wrong place.. thought ask the experts was more for like asking about builds and stuff like that.

cheers
Old 03/25/2009, 19:50   #6

elite*gold: 20
Ask the Experts section is for asking help about anything that has to do with Silkroad PServers, so it wouldn't be wrong if you posted it there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strange problem with DB Bot
06/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Nevermind I fixed it. I didn't notice at first, but I had a stone in my inventory. Removing the stone made everything work again. Everything was working just fine for over a week. Today I log in with the bot and it started spamming my potions. So I logged off, deleted my .ini files and launched the bot again. As soon as I made a new setting for my potions it started spamming them again. Also, when I pressed start the bot would walk around a bit but wouldn't use any skills or attack. ...
(HELP) SJSRO - Strange Problem
01/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Well, At random times i get like 5 mins of me cant do anything. I cant walk or talk or pot or anything lol. This happens like everyday and it kills me cause of argo mobs. Anyone have the same problem or can help me fix this? Ive closed all other programs running in the back ground but still nothing. O yea, other players are walking and killing as well as the mobs are too. Thanks.
[need help] Strange problem.
07/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
The error i get is when im loading up the dekaronserver part of the load up, cats server login server session server, all work fine. When i load up the dekaron server alone it seems to load, however when all the other servers are loaded and i start the dekaron server up i get this error: 3012: File: .\Basis\Function.cpp, line: 97 After this has appeared in the DBmon, Dekaron Server simply closes. As far as i can see all the settings are correct, however no matter what i try this seems to...
very strange problem!!
09/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi everyone. i got a very strange problem here and i need anybody's help to solve it cause i personally tried everything and nothing worked. First : when i open silkroad normally without loader or anything it tells me cannot connect to server c9. i thought its a normal thing and it will go away soon but it didnt for 2 days now. Second: i noticed another thing. when i tried launching with the loader it gave me $%#^@&*(9) error. Third: The silkroad website isn't working it always gives me...
Strange problem ..
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ok I have this strange problem. About 1 month ago. Every time I hit skills in pvp or pvm, Every time I hit skills like 12321321321 ( 1 is skill 2 is imbue 3 is anothe skill) I get dc from the server ! like i cant use skills!!