Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]AutoPot

Discussion on [QUESTION]AutoPot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]AutoPot

i was wondering... is there any autopot whats not keypresser?
like that one whos in bot?
Thanks...
Old 03/22/2009, 17:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
Yeah without keypresser will be good but mostly thos new versions like 3.6 ect of autopot making lags ing. thats why im using old one 2.1 version and it works good without any lags,but i hate that autopot bug if im trying to chat he pressing thos nummbers where is hp,mp and cant talk at all.
Old 03/22/2009, 19:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezmiegs View Post
Yeah without keypresser will be good but mostly thos new versions like 3.6 ect of autopot making lags ing. thats why im using old one 2.1 version and it works good without any lags,but i hate that autopot bug if im trying to chat he pressing thos nummbers where is hp,mp and cant talk at all.
im using the old one 2. but im making hybrid and then iv pvp i would need to swtich to f2 and back to f1. my autopot wouldnt allow me that...
Old 03/23/2009, 10:15   #4

Use Cruors autopot it'll just press a key when your HP drops at x% so you can just switch slots.

Or wait ofcourse for a release

« no dc | Guild »