Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] LoadFail NavMesh GuardPost!

Discussion on [Help] LoadFail NavMesh GuardPost! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] LoadFail NavMesh GuardPost!

Guys Why i Get this Error???? As u see i have these Files ?!?
Hope for Answers Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (257.7 KB, 123 views)
Old 11/12/2012, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 38
What files are this?In vsro 1.188 Guardpost does not even exist.
Old 11/12/2012, 17:34   #3

xD thats it i dont understant it .... but i know why it appear, its cuz of Constantinople FW well i copyed all files into Data Folder + using new SR_GameServer but this appears anyways i fixed it but now i get this error xP

Hope anyone knows how to fix it :/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (140.4 KB, 113 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2012, 22:23   #4

fixed myself thanks anyways can be CLOSED !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GlorySro] how fix (NavMesh Obj) res\dun\jupiter\piety_golddoor.bsr?
05/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
how to fix the sr game server error : Load Fail (NavMesh Obj) res\dun\piety_golddoor.bsr:mad: ?
[VSRO] how fix (NavMesh Obj) res\dun\jupiter\jupi_tent_01.bsr ?
03/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
how to fix the sr game server error : Load Fail (NavMesh Obj) res\dun\jupiter\jupi_tent_01.bsr ? althougth ive updated the ksro client to the latest version and exratced the whole data to server data folder if anyone knows how to fix this please share
Navmesh file structure
03/15/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 4 Replies
I was searching about navmesh files, i did find lots of info but then i got confused, so i will write what i understood and hopefully someone will correct/explain where did i got it wrong: from my understanding, a .nvm file consist of entity, zone1, zone2, zone3 each entity contain an id of a bsr file, the path of the bsr is defined in object.ifo the bsr contains a hitbox in the first bms entry, the rest of entries isn't useful then the hitbox contain entries for the object orientation on...
Navmesh X, Y Collision
08/03/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 21 Replies
Soo lately I've been working on the navmesh files and I used drew's edxNVMViewer for this. But I've got a little stuck right now. For my project I'm using the nvm.h and nvm.cpp to load the navmesh file and I'm saving it in my memory. Everything goes fine and I get the correct Z position from the navmesh but I can't figure out how to get the forbidden area's in the navmesh. Like when a character walks up a mountain it will stop at some points since there is a collision. How am I able to...