Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

astral stones

Discussion on astral stones within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
astral stones

this is for ecsro (and its probably the same for all other sro's)

i know i need immortal charges in order to add astral onto an item

so if an item already has 6 immortal charges and i use an astral stone, will it add 6 astral charges or just 1?

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IMMORTAL & ASTRAL
07/14/2013 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
i have a bow +7 with 4 immortal stones and 2astrals and i buy 2 astrals and put into it. but i want to make it +9. my friend says dont make it +9 coz if it fails it goes to +4.. is it real i thought the items with immortal and astral fails also + will not go down does it goes to +4 or stay in +7 if it fails should i use lucky stones and steady stones.
How to get Astral Bike??
04/11/2013 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Where can i find astral bike which monster i kill to drop a astral bike can you teach me guys how to get a astral bike thanks for teaching me god bless happy leveling....
Astral bike
11/24/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 7 Replies
Huhu, also ich frage mich wie ich ein Astralbike bekomme oder geht es nur durch Itemshops (spiele noch nicht so lange^^) Freue mich auf eine Antwort
[Brum] WTB stones, ele stones, reinf pots
06/30/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I need some level 3 skill block stones (around 3-4) and a few level 3 Life Prayer and Stamina Increase stones. Furthermore, I need level 4/5 water stones, and reinforcement potions to upgrade my armor. I'll pay with in game money.
astral/immortal stones
03/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
does each stone only add 1 charge or are they like other stones where it can vary