Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Mall Problem

Discussion on Item Mall Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item Mall Problem

Hello all
i have taken out items of the Item Mall to fix the item mall crash and it helped but even though i took them out the pictures still show up inside the item mall although you can buy them now , anyways what i need to know is how to remove the items off of the item mall and where the pictures for the item are stored i have 3 broken pics in there as well i need to fix and im pretty sure they are all on the same location , anyway if anyone can help me i would be very great full , Thanks
Old 11/02/2012, 17:02   #2

written weird but well
u want hide items showing on item mall ? Set Service = 0 at RefShopGoods (for the items u dont want so show) and delete those Lines at Media.pk2 (RefShopGoods.txt)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2012, 20:03   #3

thanks , that took care of half my problems and i am very grateful for the help but the other half is some of my item mall pictures are broken and i have compared them on the refitemcommon and the media.pk2 but they and have them exactly the same but some are still broken , is there another place the picture icons are located that im missing ?