Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange issue!

Discussion on Strange issue! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange issue!

Hello,
I have created a new NPC (3 groups - 6 tabs), Here's the strange thing..
When i add my items[(Armor set D13+D14) 24 units] to 'tab1' it works just fine, but when i try to add them to 'tab3' which they r supposed to be, it just appear in the NPC i can't buy any of them!

Have u guys seen anything like this?

I really need some help about it, it makes me crazy!

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] strange login issue (please try again later)
08/08/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
hi guys some of my players having a strange issue when they try to log their account they get a "please try again later" message I have checked DB doesn't seem to be any issues any Ideas??
[Verlosung]Strange Flamethrower|Strange Kunai
10/05/2011 - Team Fortress 2 - 16 Replies
Schreibt einfach eine Zahl zwischen 1 und 5. Jeder kann nur eine der beiden Waffen gewinnen. Viel Glück!
Can anyone trade a strange rocket launcher for a strange pistol?
09/27/2011 - Team Fortress 2 - 1 Replies
bleh
Strange issue on my 5017 source...
07/30/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
My 5017 Client refuses to accept a v5017 Char Info packet.... Client close. I even tried it with LOTF packets... as they should work.... However, if i copy and paste a packet from UCCO it logs the char. WTF? Tried with Different clients, different packets... nothing.
strange
08/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser. An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists. We apologise for any inconvenience. any one else getting this on there forums