Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help how to improve my Server

Discussion on Need help how to improve my Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help how to improve my Server

ok now i have my own server, can someone point me in the right direction on how to start adding stuff to item mall, how to make custom quests, how to change rates properly, simply how to add more stuff to my server and make it work.

i want to add avatars ,angel spirit and new growth pets etc...

i want to add sosun etc

I just want to customize my server.
Old 09/29/2012, 09:22   #2

add me in Skype I will tell you

Skype name : ahmed.mostafa819
Old 09/30/2012, 17:09   #3

u cant improve ******* 188 database.
Old 10/01/2012, 16:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeniz View Post
u cant improve ******* 188 database.
lol of course you can. 1.88 old job system FTW!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2012, 00:24   #5

#Close Request

Thanks I already started improving.
PortalDark Helped me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Assembly guides to improve your VSRO Server!
12/28/2021 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 79 Replies
This Thread contains many Assembly edits which are useful if you run a Vsro P-Server. Requirments: Ollydbg (download here) Dezimal -> Hex Converter (This or This) they are all the same. Small tutorial how to use OllyDBG: - if you start OllyDBG, simply drag the file you want to check in the OllyDBG window (in this case the SR_GameServer.exe of VSRO). Let Olly analyze the file completly (black bar at the bottom) - The lines are working like this: Expression |. Binary | Assemble |...
Help Improve set
08/28/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Ok im on lvl 154 atm set: helm: Mystic Helm (WI) Outrageous 2 slot + 9 CDI gloves: Mystic Gloves (WI) Outrageous 2slot + 9 Mp steal skill exp (hunt only) XD shoes: Mystic shoes (WI) Outrageous 1slot +9 HP Suit:Mystic Suit (WI) Outrageous 2slot +9 HP Board: K-red Rings: sage +9 x2 life steal +3 merga (still hunting for killian) Epaulet: Sage +7 Earring: Vamp +5 x2
How to improve BG's ?
08/25/2012 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
First of all, sry for my english, I'm french. I would like ppl to post here ideas to improve BG. BG is a great invention, but I think it's not at its greatest lvl. That's why I'd like ppl to say how they would like BG to be, and GM to say if any change is
[New & Improve]-How to Know if You're Lag?
05/10/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
Now, I will Improve my Last Post.. 1st:How To Know if you're Lag? 1.If you are easily grabbing the foe. 2.Frequency Per Second(FPS)-If Your FPS is 49- which means your Lag..the FPS is over 55(Just Press F6 to view the FPS) 3.If you grabbed the foe while he/she is releasing a skill. (E.g.:He/She Uses a Skill,Let's Say..Kanavan Strike,then His/Her skill is at the middle part then you grab him/her You're Lag..)
I Want To Improve
03/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I Want to improve , İ have to TQ Binaries Server.İm played Co to 4 years. Umm,I'm a mate now.Because my server is the new.İm few know to HTML,ASP,PHP,I have a to Forum site For Sharing. I now need to Professional Guy for me helping anything. Thanks For The Read. My Bad English Sorry :X