Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help pls i need to make a private sever!!

Discussion on help pls i need to make a private sever!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help pls i need to make a private sever!!

hello

pls any wan help me to make a good private server i have tryed every thing,
but noting works
pls any wan can help me with set up a server and find the correct working files
Old 09/26/2012, 20:58   #2

elite*gold: 48
Maybe a look here: or here would help.
I doubt you'll find someone who's willing to set up a complete server for you.
Old 09/26/2012, 21:05   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved to correct section
Old 09/27/2012, 15:25   #4

elite*gold: 133
take this by video
Old 09/28/2012, 23:19   #5

elite*gold: 0
Don't wanna retype my tut once again. Just follow my steps cause everyone else in epvp won't take the time to help you.

~

1. Download the correct files needed. Vsro Files or Black Rogue or what ever the **** you desire.
2. Set up MSSQL 2008r2
3. Config your MSSQL with your log in and pc name (EXAMPLE: YOURPCNAME-PC\SQLEXPRESS)
4. Config your iis (use google for the tuts) Config your host specs (if you have a dedicated server or using hamachi)
5.ini files , config such to match your names all names must match (READ: main reason people get DB connection failed, they have incorrect names everywhere without knowing because they are douche bags.) SOOOOO Your DB should be ( SRO_VT_Account , SRO_VT_SHARD , SRO_VT_SHARDLOG , all of them must look exactly how i wrote them. For your db name your ini files your everything wher eits needed)
6. ODBC after setting up your database link each DB to your ODBC (common sense not that hard to read)
7. THIS IS THE PART DOUCHE BAGS IN Epvp Don't tell you in their tuts but get all these props for hard work they do nothing but copy and paste: GO INTO security folder in your mSSQL click logins double click ur login name under :General: make sure the default databae is SRO_VT_Account. under :server roles: make sure all are ticked.
under :user mapping: make sure SRO_VT_Account SRO_VT_SHARD SRO_VT_SHARDLOG are all ticked and in the bottom box of each make sure ( public & db_owner) are ticked also.

in your ini files its common sense so on so forth set your FTP
for your the billing dead. make sure you have all that **** correctly set and you put the billing ip address int he server.cfg set it to 127.0.0.1 so no one can hack you.

With all that said your done.

Enjoy your server

PS- to run your server make your gm account in SRO_VT_Accunt > tables > TB_User
Set ur gm rank to 1 and your primary and sec to 1 and ur id to w.e u want and make ur password md5 hash or you can't launch ur server. OPEN SMC load plugins and then go to the server control tab right click the surface press start all services and your **** is done
Thanks
1 User