Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro on Root doesn´t work, help pls

Discussion on Vsro on Root doesn´t work, help pls within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro on Root doesn´t work, help pls

Hello I have a new root server

realy big one, 24GB RAM and so on,

but my problem is that die globalmanger doesn´t work. I click on it and he comes for a sec, and than he´s crash and creat a .DMP

someone know this problem and can help me?
Old 09/21/2012, 17:14   #2

DEP...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2012, 17:52   #3

?

oh lol, omfg ok, thanks
Old 09/22/2012, 11:21   #4

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzed View Post
Hello I have a new root server

realy big one, 24GB RAM and so on,

but my problem is that die globalmanger doesn´t work. I click on it and he comes for a sec, and than he´s crash and creat a .DMP

someone know this problem and can help me?
Firewall blocked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro login doesn't response?
10/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I got my SMC, Gameserver etc running and it keep saying ...Requesting user confirmation... Does anyone know how to fix this? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/helpxi.pn g/
BIG PROBLEM ON VSRO FILES. Any patches doesn't run!
10/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I'am rusek110. I have big problem with SR_ShardManager and SR_GameServer. In Shard manager he say to me: Schedule Manager: g_pServerOfMyBody is null <-- and this is spam to me. After this I have Exception occured in Shard Update. After 1 minute or 2 minutes he say to me: and shard manager run succesfully, but in smc and others files is in monitor "CERT". When I run gameserver, server dead or in monitor is "CERT". I use router TP-LINK WR-470N with b g n suspport. My ip IPv4 adress...
S4 doesn't work? o.o
08/30/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
S4 doesn't work? o.o
rPE doesn't work !! help me T_T
06/16/2008 - RO Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
hi everybody !! i have a problem when using rPE. I can open the game with rPE, but when i click Start, it didnt capture any packets, everything is 0,and i was making sure that i have selected the right process with .exe at the end. I tried with other applications but it still the same. With some applications it says "rPE.dll has been loaded..." and i couldn't select. IF any1 knows how to solve this plz tell me what to do.. T_T Thx so much for helping me !<3
So why doesn't this work?
10/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ok, I dunno if this has been done before cuz I didn't find it on search. I edited shop.dat so that the pharmacist would sell dbs instead of stanchers. Here I didn't just change the picture, but replaced the stancher item id with the db item id number. There were some other chars behind each item tho I don't think they mattered. My problem is, as you can see on the 2nd screenshot, I can even pick the item from the shop and bring it to my inv but it just doesnt wanna sell it to me. ...