Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request Help] SMC ADD New Items

Discussion on [Request Help] SMC ADD New Items within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request Help] SMC ADD New Items

Hey all,
I wanna Know how i can edit the smc Items,

My Server working fine but SMC dont know d14 Items so i cant edid them...
i Tried to use textdata from Media but it just crashes Would be realy nice if some1 can help me i just want an little guide no d14 smc just tell me waht textes i have to edid with waht thanx all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Items +13,+14,+15
09/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I need a guide how to put +13 +14 +15 itens in my source... 5375 .. dont need vouchers and all these things, only stats +15 blessing more atack or def..
[Request]Items.
11/14/2009 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
hello people. i was wondering if someone can make other items like the Slice of meat as a Summon Capsule. Is it possible to make 10hp pots as 50hp pots? or something like using apples as dyes? i think it's possible because they are all consumables like the friend summon capsule thingy.
[Request]anyway to change how the items look in ur bag?
09/14/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
I've been wondering if there's anyway to make some item look like a DB for example,using itemtype editor,I can change the name of CelestialStone to DragonBall, but how to change the look of CelestialStone to the look of DragonBall?! if I did so,I can scam others by giving them the files that changes these stuff...and tell them it's a speed hack or something, and after they install it, I trade them a CelestialStone, and they'll see it as a DB,and they'll pay alot that's my point,so plz all I...
[Request] New items !
01/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
If you can edit an item of defense. ex: Tornado 5k def pls If someone can pass me?