Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sibi Bot ??? it doesnt work

Discussion on Sibi Bot ??? it doesnt work within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sibi Bot ??? it doesnt work

hey to all members

sry if this problem wrote before here but i cant find solve for this problem

i open sibibot hit login start game login

hit f7 to config every this is normal i see my skills but

no auto potion i hit f6 it doesnt hit mobs ?? when i mark on mob charcter go hit it & pick the items then STOP !!!

am i must click on every monester ??

hope any 1 help me in this problem
Old 02/14/2009, 07:42   #2

did u log in to the server 1st try???
Old 02/14/2009, 13:45   #3

you maybe should read the instructions for sibibot, if you dont log in on the first try it won't work
Old 02/14/2009, 13:57   #4

if you use no-dc client you have to log-in in first try, or use the one without no-dc. thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MY Bot doesnt work:(
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
HAy Guys ;) Im on the Silkroad Private server SZSC and i have the newest patch 1.680! And i have all programms for the d-bot. I start all the programm and so on.. And then i login and on the bot programm are no skills ,buffs or so on,, my bot doesnt work :( if i push on the start button , nothing happend.
[HELP] Doesnt Work More :(
10/13/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Hallo Leute , Gestern Hab ich die hacks mal runtergeladen getestet usw .. Heut wollt ich wieder s4leauge spielen Hab den Trainer angemacht Bypass incected . Soweit so gut. Als dann s4Leauge geöffnet hat wurde es wieder geschlossen und da ist dieses scheiß Inform gekommen ;s Hab ich i.was Falsch gemacht oder wurde ein Update oder so gemacht .. Benutze S4 trainer v0.56 von _Alastor_
[HELP] sibi bot dosent work -.-
09/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
can some one help me ? the bot just buff and then nothing his not attacking before 24h it was work good for me -.- i tryd put skills from start and it doset help some one know why !? and i was relogd twice and still dosent work =/
Why Sibi Bot not work at me????
05/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
1. I start Sibi bot and make press login 2. I start Ecsro 3. I make first time login 4. I login whif my Char 5. I press F7 When i press F7 why not come the Option menu nothing come when i press F7 Why pls say me why!!!
SV doesnt want to work well
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, well sv is really a nice programm and it works fine, when i just use it while beeing on desktop or playing another CO client. BUT when i m doing anything else like playing another game, such as Warcraft 3 or wow then SV seems to get really lazy and doesnt do things so smooth running. So sometimes it just stay for some seconds or more and take the hits of the monsters. And NO my hardware is good (high end & and i m not even running too many COs) Anybody else exprienced things like...