Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Mall Bugged

Discussion on Item Mall Bugged within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Item Mall Bugged

Hi I'm having a problem with my item mall..
I press F10, select 'YES' and the item mall never open o.o

Its like disabled.. Even selecting 'yes' option when you get the message that its insecure to open item mall on unsecured zones blablabla the mall doesn get opened.. any ideas?
Old 10/11/2012, 13:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
+1 i have the same problem.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Item mall item for 0 silk
12/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello , I am trying to make some item mall items to 0 silk but there is a problem when i put the cost to 0 silk the users can not purchase the items. Only cost to 1 or more is working ... Any idea where is the restriction about this ( maybe a stored procedure ? ) Cordialy,
bugged item
06/21/2006 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Bin grade auf diesen Link gestossen. bugged item Ist das wieder nur Abzocke? Wie soll das denn funktionieren? Mal abgesehen davon, daß es mit 1.11 wohl schon wieder hinfällig sein wird.
Bugged Item Creator?
06/20/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Guten Abend, vorne weg schonmal: ja ich habe die Suchfunktion benutzt jedoch nichts darauf gefunden! Ich habe vor kurzem diese Seite entdeckt: http://mmorpg-exploits.com/index.php Dort soll man sich mit dem gekauften Programm auf Blizzservern Waffen er"buggen" können. Habe es jedoch selbst noch nicht ausprobiert da ich noch keine Erfahrungen gefunden habe darüber.
Bugged Item Creator
05/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
hallo :) möchte mal wissen was das denn ist oder ob das jemand kennt und benutzt. WOW ITH CREATOR