Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changeing Seal Glow

Discussion on Changeing Seal Glow within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changeing Seal Glow

Hello, i want to ask you all about how to change Seal glow in Vsro with Hex pk2 editor.

I want the smoke from seal glow to be more bigger and other color.
I have a tutorial:
but is hard, and idk from where i need to put there other numbers.

This is how i want to look weapons, right weapon, but a lite small to be that glove. If someone can help me with this please do it.

Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial]Change Weapons Glow and add Seal
03/26/2016 - SRO Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
Hello i have found a program that can make ur chinease weapens sos,som,sosun and to do that u must downlaod the program from this link sos maker here RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting and u can make ur weapens +3 or + 5 or +7 or +9 by downloading from this link RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
(REQ) Seal emulator Or Seal online Private server :)
10/13/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
thx for help :)
Interface changeing ?
01/28/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
HI all, a simple question. Any1 can tell me how i get this Interface which is in this video kann mir einer sagen woher ich das interface bekomme was im folgenden link enthalten ist, in 2moons ? Other 2moons interface pls help i want this interface ;(
Changeing Co2 Sounds
05/31/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
ok, i have done a fast search and i saw nothing relateing to this, there are patches you can download from websights to automaticly change the sounds of you're met drops, money drops , and other stuff. PLEASE READ *** I DID NOT STEAL THIS FROM ANY OTHER FORUM, OR THREAD SO PLEASE DO NOT FLAME ME OR ANYONE ELSE *** i'm sure others have thought of this before, and many have done it but its just a simple sound file edit guide, please keep in mind that if you do anythieng wrong, i am not...