Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unable to Connect to any Ecsro server

Discussion on Unable to Connect to any Ecsro server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unable to Connect to any Ecsro server

Hey all,

today i was gaming on ecsro and had to restart. after i wanted to select a server on the division list it says on any "Server is undergoing for Inspections"
who has a solution for this?

Kind Regards

Zabazjuh
Old 02/04/2009, 22:11   #2

Have you downloaded the new pk2..??
Old 02/06/2009, 13:20   #3

yeah. but its fixed alrdy now i face the problem that sibipricents appears in a square. instead of a long square:S.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CD Key Unable to connect
05/05/2010 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
Hab mir gestern CDKeys von 'nem Online-Shop geholt leider scheinen nur 4 von den 6 zu funktionieren und zwar kommt bei den zwei nicht funktionierenden Keys die Meldung "Unable to Connect - The CD Key you used to install this application was intended for another product. Please reinstall this application using the correct cd key.". Ich hab die beiden Keys schon als Classic identifiziert (u.a. weil battlenet.eu das sagt und weil die alle LoD Keys funktionieren und eben ein Classic Key). Ich...
[help]unable to connect to the server due to Firewall or network problems. code183
03/26/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
unable to connect to the server due to Firewall or network problems. code183 ok i have disabled all firewalls and im running on lan/wlan but im getting this error ive looked all over the net for a fix but so far came up empty does anyone know how 2 fix this. i can login and see the zone name but once i try 2 enter it i cant and gives me that msg any help plzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
Unable to connect...
01/31/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Alles funktioniert wunderbar, habe alles nach den Tutorials gemacht, und nun kann sich niemand bei mir einloggen? Portmap ist an, bevor ich den Server starte.. aber es funzt einfach nicht.. <.< kann mir jemand helfen?
SwSRO: Unable to connect.. (?)
07/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello all, Recently I was browsing through this forum when I stopped at a topic which was giving out information about SwSRO, thing that made to want a tryout and I registered, was kinda lucky. The problem is that I have downloaded .7z and .rar clients, extracted them both and then attempted to play. The fact is that I was getting a blank window and then the launcher was starting up, without any update signs, and of course without a start button. I downloaded each Media.pk2 I found...
unable to connect ?
04/17/2008 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies
Leute ich bin gerade bei der feinjustierung vom Awesom-O ! Hab den Bot schon zum laufen bekommen, hat auch die anfänge von paar runs gemacht, dann hab ich bisschen an den konfigurationen geschriben. Allerdings hab ich jetzt das Problem mit diesem "unable to connect" zum redvex "realm"! Den router hab ich schon neu gestartet, den rechner ebenfalls, weis da wer eine feine lösung ?