Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i got a problem with KDbot vsro i didnt know where 2 post this

Discussion on i got a problem with KDbot vsro i didnt know where 2 post this within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i got a problem with KDbot vsro i didnt know where 2 post this

server that im playing on has cap 130 and first when i was lvl 125 i could use *** Fire Force lvl 1 imbue but after i lvled up to 126 i made *** fire force lvl2 and since then i cant see the skill in KDbot and i get allot of crashes...
i think that i must add the skill id.name.duration.cooldown.etc in to Kdbot skill.txt from data folder but idk how to do that iff someone could help me i'd be very thankfull and sory for my spelling idk iff i whrited goot its not my mother language
Old 08/12/2012, 22:09   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Arrow SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved

Tags
data, kdbot, pk2tools, skills