Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade difficulty

Discussion on Trade difficulty within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade difficulty

I have a strange problem.

A full ox with goods is considered as 1 star with safe mode activated..

Any ideas?

BUMP !
Old 07/26/2012, 06:57   #2

BUMP!!!

Any solutions?
Old 07/26/2012, 13:57   #3

the star rated is based on the total amount(gold), I don't know where the star ranks are located but I know if you lower the price of the good you will have smaller stars.
Old 07/27/2012, 11:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✗EpicSoul✗ View Post
the star rated is based on the total amount(gold), I don't know where the star ranks are located but I know if you lower the price of the good you will have smaller stars.
Thanks for your response..However,I didn't change the price of the trade goods (Default values from clean files).
Old 07/27/2012, 12:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Thanks for your response..However,I didn't change the price of the trade goods (Default values from clean files).
are you using new or old vsro files.
Old 07/28/2012, 05:59   #6

1.188 files..From Haze*'s thread.