Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BR files]REGIONMGR failed to load

Discussion on [BR files]REGIONMGR failed to load within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm working on my own server, and recently I switched from vsro files to Black Rogue files. In VSRO I added Prison, GM_Event and Mohan areas with no problem, however, I can't do it on BR files.
For example, I get this error if prison is enabled:

REGIONMGR failed to load 32792(x:24, z:128) region
Create Game World Map Failed!!! GAMEWORLDID[1]
Failed to initialize Map
Failed To Load Initial Resource
Failed To Init Local Data

It's really weird, because Prison's regionID is -32744, not 32792 (and it couldn't be 32792 anyway, due to smallint limitations).

The regions are correctly added to _refregion, _refgameworld and _refinstance_world_region.

I tried KSRO, SRO-R, EliteSRO 1.037, PlasmaSRO and official BR 1.040 Data.pk2's. Same results...
Old 07/19/2012, 13:59   #2

elite*gold: 505
Bump, I wonder if anyone can fix this issue.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How-To] Failed to load game data : STEP lösen
09/16/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 17 Replies
Hey. da ich grade den fehler: Failed to load game data : STEP hatte, hab ich mich entschlossen mal enn how to zu schreiben wie man das behebt(zumindest bei geringeren fehlern!) ihr öffnet dazu in der root.epk die introloading.py dort sucht ihr nach: self.loadStepList=[
07/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I'm working on my own server, and recently I switched from vsro files to Black Rogue files. In VSRO I added Prison, GM_Event and Mohan areas with no problem, however, I can't do it on BR files. For example, I get this error if prison is enabled: REGIONMGR failed to load 32792(x:24, z:128) region Create Game World Map Failed!!! GAMEWORLDID Failed to initialize Map Failed To Load Initial Resource Failed To Init Local Data It's really weird, because Prison's regionID is -32744, not...
Failed to load local version LESEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05/12/2011 - CrossFire - 1 Replies
Wie die überschrift schon sagt Das kommt wenn ich CF starte PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Css Failed to load sound
06/04/2010 - Counter-Strike - 4 Replies
Hallöchen hab einen Fehler beim mir in CS:S Also.. ich kann bei mir Sounds laden aber ich kann sie irgendwie nicht abspielen andere können die sounds hören nur ich nicht <.< da kommt immer : Failed to load sound "\winsounds\terwin\twin13mg.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository Hoffe mir kann einer Helfen :(
Load library failed with error 14001
04/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i tried to use weeman's projecthax crack thing but i got this error