Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]About Uniques Spawn

Discussion on [REQUEST]About Uniques Spawn within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [REQUEST]About Uniques Spawn

-hey guys..i saw many servers can add more -Uniques- spawn and they choose the place.
-my question is how i can do that ? :|
Old 07/17/2012, 11:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Unique Spawn Time:

Unique Spot:
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSRO]Job Temple uniques spawn time?
11/14/2018 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I have the Apis quest and I know he spawns after Isis and Anubis spawns...but I don't know when they spawn. I have the quest for over a week and i haven't seen them spawning...I think they spawn in the morning or during the night. So...anyone know their spawn time? also post your timezone because it might be different Thanks
[Question] How to DISABLE mobs Spawn , without uniques spawn , etc ?
09/12/2016 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i am making a PVP server , i want to make start level 110 and cap level 130 so the other areas are not important , and also they could take RAM , CPU and it may cause some LAGGGGGS ! so can you tell me any ideas how to disable it ? Thanks
[Request Help] In adding new Uniques Spawn + adding its notice
03/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello ... I am learning some DB Editing .. i wanted any one to explain HOW TO , add new unique spawn at one place , like add a Devil shitan at jangan door ever 2 hours from last kill .. ++ i wanted to know how to add Unique Notice .. like " Demon shitan has appeared in Roc Mt. "
Uniques Spawn Scroll
02/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
can someone tell me how to add them?
uniques spawn
04/18/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
jow guys i have found this on internet and for me its correct.. its a unique spawn places. I checked only tiger girl so far but the dots are correct. This was originaly made by nightbloom sow credits go to him TigerGirl http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/nightbloom/ ScreenS/tg.jpg uruchi(my favorite) http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/nightbloom/ ScreenS/ur.jpg isy