Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with SibiPrecincts :S Help plz!

Discussion on Problem with SibiPrecincts :S Help plz! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problem with SibiPrecincts :S Help plz!

Hi! I'm trying to get my Sibi bot to work.. It attacks mobs and all that, but the skills are completly messed up :S I do as the guide says, but none off the skills in the list (there are some skills in the list, but not all of them) works :S

Does someone knows what to do?
Old 12/21/2008, 19:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Getting the right skills with it is just pure geuss work. Delete them all of list and try again. I did it in imbue as it always press' this and I can see which one its pressing, and then put it in the right one.

So just keep trying to figure out whats what.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 14:35   #3

You don't have to guess all the skillz.
What you have to do is :
1) go on google and search for applocale
2) install applocale
3) run the bot
4) run applocale from the start menu
5) select ur silkroad launcher ( NOT sro_client)--> and select language chinesse, select create shortcut ( so u don't have to do this always) and run the game
6) in game u will notice that the bot is in chinesse so use this to translate all the skillz

Have fun :P
Old 12/22/2008, 16:53   #4

also when placing the skills in the boxes, make sure its the right one.
like for attack skills put it under attack, imbue skills under imbue.
Old 12/30/2008, 19:46   #5

i need help with thepotions my bot just dont cure its mp or hp anyone now what to do?:S
Old 12/30/2008, 20:09   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert07 View Post
You don't have to guess all the skillz.
What you have to do is :
1) go on google and search for applocale
2) install applocale
3) run the bot
4) run applocale from the start menu
5) select ur silkroad launcher ( NOT sro_client)--> and select language chinesse, select create shortcut ( so u don't have to do this always) and run the game
6) in game u will notice that the bot is in chinesse so use this to translate all the skillz

Have fun :P
That download link doesn't work anymore :/ .