Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Adding items

Discussion on [HELP]Adding items within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Adding items

hello

Adding items by CharName

I want to use , have a problem?

Code:
USE SRO_VT_SHARD 
--Usage:
--exec _ADD_ITEM_EXTERN 'CharName','ItemsCodeName',Count,OptLvl
declare @CharName varchar(64) 

set @CharName = 'YourCharName'

exec _ADD_ITEM_EXTERN @CharName,'ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_11_SET_B_RARE',1,100
Old 05/26/2012, 14:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
what's ur problem this is haven't any problem . Right Query

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall
03/19/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hello there, I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source. Now I have a few questions about it. 1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source? 2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot. 3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped. Thanks...
[Q]Adding new items
03/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, Due to fact that i'm only asking to know please do not spam. I saw some program which could possibly able you to change textures of weapons so to make new ones in fact. I'd like to know if there is some1 who know something more, makes 3D objects or sth.
a Qustion about Adding items to Items mall ... PLEASE HELP
11/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello i need to add some items to my incoming server i need to add Circus bear and , Devil spite upgrader , and Some new avatars i am editing in those :
[Help] Adding items
07/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i wanna add a +4 1 soc -3 item to the inventory. i only know how to add items with +. Help :o #region Super WarArmor Pack case 721224://Super 1 soc War Armor { if (client.Inventory.Count <= 40) { client.Inventory.Remove(item, Game.Enums.ItemUse.Remove); client.Inventory.Add(131069, 6, 1); } else
Adding items to NPC
03/04/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
I am trying to add something to pablos But when I do that the server crash when he setting pablos to map index 0 I already add them in itemcsv.csv ,, But I cant get it working? Any help Please