Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CTF & BA required number of players to open

Discussion on CTF & BA required number of players to open within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CTF & BA required number of players to open

Hello

Can I get info from you guys where can I change BA or/and CTF reuqired number of players registered to run it? Default i think its 8v8 ? so 16 players have to register to open them. Any idea where can i decrease it?
Old 06/01/2012, 12:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Script - Number of Players Online
11/05/2013 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 47 Replies
Updated Script showing how many players are online, with distinction by race. Instructions: Note that for it to work, you need to alter two procedures in PS_GameData and add one colum in PS_GameData.dbo.Chars, LoginStatus. Files with sql code are included. What it does?
[Question/Frage] number of players on weak vps
05/02/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm going to buy very weak vps (512 ram and 1ghz processor) I need this for beta test of my server. I'm going to open this server after this beta. How many palyers can enter to this server at the same time? Sorry for my bad english.
few people asked for number online players script that displays names
01/27/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
this is my release of actyaly 2 difrent php pages first one (online) displays for the public all accounts with status 0 (none gm accounts) chars loged in tabel displays names, faction,Class, and level the onlineGM displays same information with adition of what map they are on along with the status of normal or G.M.+... the txt docs are the needed procs to change along with the adition of the LoginStatus column for Chars Table
how do i know what is the maximum number of players that my server can handel
10/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
we all know that . to many players = lots of lag so i wanna make sure that the source that im using can handle the enough number of players before the lag thing starts and is there a way to find out with out putting the server online for public