Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best/good choice for server 60/70/80/90 cap ?

Discussion on Best/good choice for server 60/70/80/90 cap ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Best/good choice for server 60/70/80/90 cap ?

I want to make private server for my old friends who play silkroad at the start of time. We want a server with 6/7/8/90 cap only.

VSRO is OK with some teak but I want to make a server 6/7/8/90 cap real not teak.

Best/good choice : ECSRO, BlackRogue, swSRO ?

Thanks !
Old 05/20/2012, 17:29   #2

Received Thanks: 1,886
80 with vSRO files.

What would "teak" mean ?
Old 05/20/2012, 17:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
80 with vSRO files.
Where can I get it ?

Quote:
What would "teak" mean ?
VSRO now 10x cap. I can modify db for 6/7/8/90 cap but I want a real 6/7/8/90 cap.
Old 05/20/2012, 21:02   #4

elite*gold: 38

ECSRO: You are not avaible to stall items, there are many several bugs
BlackRogue: I personally don't like the files...they seem so buggy
swsro: They are the same files as ecsro (MHTC=CSRO files)

I would choose for a 80cap server vsro 1.188, I'm currently working on one aswell. You can get the oldstylefeeling by editing the whole .pk2, ofcourse you cannot edit the exp bar and some other old things, but vsro are not that buggy, even if they are just testfiles.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2012, 21:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinichi View Post
VSRO now 10x cap. I can modify db for 6/7/8/90 cap but I want a real 6/7/8/90 cap.
Where you can get it ?

You can buy it from me (DB+Client) or search it on google. You might find something .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteran1337 View Post

ECSRO: You are not avaible to stall items, there are many several bugs
BlackRogue: I personally don't like the files...they seem so buggy
swsro: They are the same files as ecsro (MHTC=CSRO files)

I would choose for a 80cap server vsro 1.188, I'm currently working on one aswell. You can get the oldstylefeeling by editing the whole .pk2, ofcourse you cannot edit the exp bar and some other old things, but vsro are not that buggy, even if they are just testfiles.
If you limit your database to 8D, all the bugs will be gone. Because, most of the bugs are above 8D (Alexandria, Pharaoh Temple, Job temple, Jupiter etc) . The only bugs you'll still have are the ones from CTF, Fortress War, Honor Rank and some more that I can't think of right now. But all of them are fixable so you'll be able to have a bugfree game. (By bug free I am talking about the bugs that are related to client and database because the ones that are related to the software, well... you won't be able to fix those.. I guess nobody is, except Joymax.)

Cheers !
Old 05/20/2012, 21:53   #6

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
Where you can get it ?

You can buy it from me (DB+Client) or search it on google. You might find something .
You do everthing for money, I don't like such people. I would do it for free, feel free to pm me.
Old 05/20/2012, 21:56   #7

I don't do everything for money .. but editing a client and database from 11DG to 8DG takes about a week of work . Why would I do that for free? I have a life.. doooh!