Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Plz Read!

Discussion on [Request] Plz Read! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Request] Plz Read!

Well Since my Windows isint Genuine i was wondering if some1 can help me Getting the CHinese Language Package From the Windows Home Page (u can search it on Google) and Upload it to Filefront,Rapidshare or Megaupload or another host...
its to get the Strange Symbols that i got to Chinese letters...

So ill be So Grateful to the 1 that can Upload it

Thnx in Adv...
Old 11/22/2008, 10:58   #2

if you have windows, you dont need any package to download.

Ill did the same yesterday

Its harder to explain for me, because i have german windows, so I dont know how to show you.
You should go to Control panel and go to the language section ( there is one)
There you can install eastasian languages
Old 11/22/2008, 13:35   #3

yeah but when i press install east asian language its says that i need a windows CD or download the language package
Old 11/22/2008, 14:15   #4

Well then use your CD
Old 11/22/2008, 16:53   #5

i dont have the Cd ¬¬ thats why im asking if some1 could get meh the chinese language package
Old 11/25/2008, 18:47   #6

first off... you shouldn't openly admit you do not have a genuine windows on your comp. (thats just dumb) hopefully your not dumb enuf to admit piracy. becuz thats just retarted. but anyways if you really need them that badly then find someone with a cd you can use.

i honestly don't see a reason to need it... i reg'ed for mysro with out it, with out a prob. and can usually navigate quick well without it. but again i assume there must be another reason you need it... cuz if it's not for mysro (or others that maybe out there) copy and paste the text and google translate it

Have a great day
Old 11/25/2008, 23:44   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstaticx90 View Post
Well Since my Windows isint Genuine i was wondering if some1 can help me Getting the CHinese Language Package From the Windows Home Page (u can search it on Google) and Upload it to Filefront,Rapidshare or Megaupload or another host...
its to get the Strange Symbols that i got to Chinese letters...

So ill be So Grateful to the 1 that can Upload it

Thnx in Adv...
dont think you can download and install it. You go on the site, go past evalulation and installs it on your internet explorer, so you can get it unless you bypass the validation.
Old 11/26/2008, 01:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
dont think you can download and install it. You go on the site, go past evalulation and installs it on your internet explorer, so you can get it unless you bypass the validation.
o Ty Dindt know that but,, i dont need it anymore xD

it was for a friend not for meh, he told me to do him a favor if i can help him getting the language package xD

and My windows its Legal 100% Genuine

And Zoxx it wasnt for the MySro Homepage it was for something else srry for posting the reuest here it was dumb of my part