Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SwSro Files Re-Uploaded by Me !

Discussion on SwSro Files Re-Uploaded by Me ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SwSro Files Re-Uploaded by Me !

Here :

Best regardz
Old 05/05/2012, 15:14   #2

just bit offtopic. But is the orginal swsro server still running? I got some good chars on it. Just wanna look while bored
Old 05/06/2012, 01:48   #3

try to submit it into here i am sure Disco Teka will approve it fast if its fine.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC - files wich was released ( uploaded again )
10/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 331 Replies
since king li didn't want to post full what he got and now is he in their team ( epic from him - he hate them so much because didn't get a place ) I uploaded files again ( i know is not so much but you can take information from them ) http://www.mediafire.com/?rd57xw9xxpcafvn
[Request Help]How to use SWSRO client wtih swsro files
11/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I'm using MHTC client fine without errors but after i downloaded SW 2 client and tried to use input ip tool to edit the ip didn't work so how to edit the media with my ip !!
I think SWSRO client is UPLOADED
10/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
Look at this post: (</title> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <HEAD> <TITLE >Ê¢ÊÀÍõ³¯) 客户端下载 (2009-09-01) = Client download (2009-09-01) >>>> I clicked this link>>>> 下载地址1
READ: Threads With Uploaded Files
08/21/2007 - Main - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, I would like to ask to have everyone re-upload files they have uploaded in the past, If you do NOT have the file or do NOT wish to re-upload it please ask for the thread to be closed (Please Post Here). Im going to see if i can get a Moderator or an Administrator to watch this topic and close peoples threads that do not wish to re-upload or w.e Kind Regards, Future