Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for security!!

Discussion on Looking for security!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for security!!

Hello E*PVP!
Looking for someone can security my server ( Full Security ) to prevent kids and so on... anyhelp?
Old 04/23/2012, 17:43   #2

nice copy man )
if u want security ur server
add me sroline-pvp i procted it for $$
Old 04/23/2012, 18:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewiz123 View Post
nice copy man )
if u want security ur server
add me sroline-pvp i procted it for $$
That never gonna happen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frost security?
01/26/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello all, i have windows XP 32 bit and i cant use a third party programm at Lineage2 GoD because frost security i suppose... Can i disable it? or what progamm can i use? Let you think that i cant use an auto clicker because that. (sorry for my english) I wait an answer if someone knows. Thnx for your time!!!
SMC Security
11/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
guys, which of these commands. is the console?? and which of these commands. is just to put news? http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/4769/unled2or. jpg
[CS:S] Security
08/02/2011 - Counter-Strike - 5 Replies
Hello i have problems with hackers they always crash my non-steam server. I have this protection on server: - Rcon lock - Servsecurity - Exploit - Mizx_exploits - Ironwall
Security!
02/11/2011 - Coding Tutorials - 0 Replies
I have spent some time thinking about this...I relized fully that if i were to post it, it would do 2 things. 1. Owners that were active to E*pvpers would get tighter security for there server. 2. n00bs would be n00bs with the information... I came to the conclusion last night that it was time i relised this. If people would want to lern how to hack AND WERE SERIOUS ABOUT IT!! the bits and piceaces i am going to post here would'nt be enough. So here it is Banes latest guide. Preventing...
MSX Security?
02/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
What was the deal with them anyway? Did they bind hacks with keyloggers? Can someone explain what they did to me?