Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SibiBot Problem

Discussion on SibiBot Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 11/09/2008, 11:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Isnt there any way to make the bot work with NoDc client or is there any other bot ?
Old 05/21/2009, 11:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
dem i have this problom too so wat u guys say i need to log in on the first time if yes so u mean the bot working in after check server and in the night?...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sibibot Problem
03/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
I have problem with sibi bot ! When i login and press f7 nothing happend and i dont know why! Can it be that i have wrong version? Or why? Thnx
Sibibot Problem
02/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey i have a problem with sibi bot! I start sibibot then sro and conecct on first time! but when im in and press f7 nothing happend normaly the menu open?!?! Why? THx
SibiBot problem
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi guys in the last 2 day the bot work very bad and now he doesnt what can it be? can someone post the newst sibibot? i conect on the first time but he dont attack mobs when i klick on them he attack the mob
sibibot problem
03/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I hawe a serius problem with my bot. I can't enter the server with him ... Each time when i come to character select menu and click START my sro freezes and i must ald +f4 to exit. But without bot i can connect each time :D I dont know whats the problem. Did i must patch something, or change client ? I dont pached my sro, or used some kind of clients i just instaled and try to get in with bot, and that dosnt work ... Sry for my bad englis but i hope you can uderstand me and help to solve my...