Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Alchemy Bug

Discussion on [Help] Alchemy Bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Alchemy Bug

Hi!
I have a bug on my server that european items cant be upgraded .. my players put the item in, use the right elixir and magic powder and klick go .. then it loads and loads and then it diesnt change anything on the item, elixir and magic powder stay in inventory and the item isnt upgraded. Also the error message they get is:
"Cannot use a Elixir that is different from Items Type" Like as they put the wrong elixir, but its not its the right and it goes inside the window but the upgrade itself doesnt work ...

Anyone ever had this problem or knows what could cause this? Any help on this please ..

if you need to see the problem pm me ill tell you how to get on my server to test it your self ..

Thanks in advance
LemoniscooL
Old 04/12/2012, 06:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump .. i still need help on this please ...

//edit .. The 800. Post and its a bump .. ****

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Alchemy D12
11/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
any one know how can active this system in vsro files ? pls help me :( http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/nuocda/SRO2 011-11-2507-04-53_45.jpg i can see this , but i can't click/use :( sr my english bad :-s
Db-alchemy
09/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi everybody i play on zszc - i also bot there with the db-bot my question is now : is there any way to config the bot that he will pick alchemy material picking this by hand is annoying and boring too. is there a way to let the bot see thoses items as "armor parts" or anything else which i can choose for picking at the bot console. if there is a way i would be happy to know it
Changes in Alchemy?
05/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
For the past few months I have used an alchemy procedure to +4 my items. I have obtained consistent results in the past doing this, but for some reason this week I have failed to +4 many times on different days also. I tried various items too and was only able to +4 one item out of the group. I was wondering if anyone else have experienced changes in alchemy this week or if Joymax had reduced my luck %.
Alchemy
12/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I just wanted to show you how important other Stats in alchemy are http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7571/57ok6.jpg
Alchemy
12/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I wonder if anyone has a note on doing +++ easy, or even getting 100% blues easy, if there are any ideas you can share us with, put it here :D I'm curious about those who can do +7 one shot :P