Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what about ECSro client i set up directx and still asking for it :S

Discussion on what about ECSro client i set up directx and still asking for it :S within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what about ECSro client i set up directx and still asking for it :S

what i do :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]ecSRO DirectX Bypass
02/16/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
It seems I've caused confusion about what this does and how it should be used. This is a modified launcher that "SHOULD" bypass the need to have DirectX 9.0B installed. There's a project that will allow a Windows XP user to have DirectX10 on an XP machine. When I had this installed, I could no longer run ECSRO. It would give me the following Error. http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1804/50911680.jp g However, I noticed that on Windows Vista this was also an issue. My brother would...
problem in ecsro directx plz i need help
07/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
:mad:i have a problem, i was playing ecsro normal and i downloaded directx 10 and setup it, now messege appear to me said that directx 9.0 is not installed or its version is not 9.0b.silkroad online needs directx 9.0b or later version. i uninstalled this program(directx 10) and downloaded the directx 9.0b and setup it too, and the problem still existed. plz help me .
Is DirectX 10 Compatable with ECSRO?
03/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I want to try to play ECSRO Fembria but when i get to the start page, the start button wont come up and it says that i need DirectX 9.0b for Silkroad Online. My vista laptop has DirectX 10 on it, can i still play? If so, how can i fix this problem?
problem in ecsro directx plz i need help
02/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
:(i have a problem, i was playing ecsro normal and i downloaded directx 10 and setup it, now messege appear to me said that directx 9.0 is not installed or its version is not 9.0b.silkroad online needs directx 9.0b or later version. i uninstalled this program(directx 10) and downloaded the directx 9.0b and setup it too, and the problem still existed. plz help me