Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vsro database old job system thief trader hunter and media pk2

Discussion on vsro database old job system thief trader hunter and media pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
vsro database old job system thief trader hunter and media pk2

vsro database old job system thief trader hunter and media pk2 for it plz i need that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro Thief Trader Hunter
01/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi, I have my little vsro server just to do some funny stuff and I have noticed that my client crashes when I try to create Alias for any job so is it something wrong with my media.pk2 (I have used one from GM Shadow it seems good) and Im using client v 1.188. and is there any option that I can manualy make my Alias in server database ?
(c)SRO Hunter vs Thief V1.190 Media file
08/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Here it is.... Media.rar | Game Front ... sorry in advance for the large size! Any problems please email me.... [email protected] and i'll try and fix them up! GoldiLocks
Hunter / Thief / Trader alias
09/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Is it important to use a russian name as the hunter alias?? Or can i choose english names or numbers??? I don't want to get banned .
Special trader/hunter/thief suit
10/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
got one question about this 3 items anyone have any idea how to add magical opptions(blues)
[Question]max lvl of hunter/thief/trader
08/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
What is the max lvl of the hunter/thief/trader in silkroad? i've saw max lvl 4 in isro long time ago..in cap 90 .. but i heard that after lvl 5 can reach to Expert rank