Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Static IP and Server's IPs

Discussion on Static IP and Server's IPs within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Static IP and Server's IPs

Just 4 Questions just to correct something in my mind

in SQL server in table [_PrivilegedIP] what IP should i put in my local or static?

and in ini folder [Nodetype][wip,nip] what ip should i put local or static

and Server.cfg what ip should i put my local or static

and 4th Question what ports should i open in my router and should i make config. in my windows to make it automaticly connect with static ip , i hope if anybody know help me because iam rly bored of searching and if u thinking its not enough , iam searching for more then 2 weeks now and my server is Running on Local IP and i can't make anything with static ip -.-
Old 03/12/2012, 07:52   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
You can't just run your files behind a router like you were a dedicated server. There are more things to do, browse the forums many people already tried what you are trying to do.
Old 03/12/2012, 08:36   #3

go on your router and open all ports.. and use ipv4 in cmd..

ur login ip will ur 192.168.x.x (which is ipv4)

their is a way of making static ip adress but its alot of work..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Static IP
02/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i got static ip , but when i edit it to the server , i got this error . http://oi39.tinypic.com/52h1es.jpg i have to open ports on router? i don`t know what i have to do i got ( TP-LINK ) router , i hope someone help me :) when i use the hamachi ip , serv working perfect , but when i add the static ip i got this dam error :@
Static IP
10/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Today the owner of the server restarted the server without closing it resulting he cant find the static ip something like that is there any suggestions? Thanks in Advance Problem Fixed thank you for your time :)
Static IP (No-ip)
07/04/2011 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I have got a static ip from No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IP henryro.servegame.com/ROCP <<< the static ip for my ragnarok control panel website I can see the control panel website. but my friends cant see it. My ISP gave me a dynamic ip , thats why i got the no-ip in the first place. i have also forwarded my ports using a program called 'simple port forwarding'.
[Help]How to use my Static IP
09/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I want to know how to use my static Ip to make my server Non-Hamachi
DMA to Static
04/24/2006 - General Coding - 7 Replies
Also ich suche ein Tutorial über DMA to Static (dieses ewige neu suchen eienr adresse geht mir fett aufn sack) hab über gugel keins gefunden sprache ist egal wobei deutsch vieleicht nen bisschen besser wär so und wo wir schonmal dabei sind wüsst ich noch gern ob die health und ammo sowie money bei cs serverseitig oda clientseitig sind (ich denk mal clientseitig bin mir aber nicht so sicher) und zum schluss wüsst ich noch gern warum man bei wc3 nicht die rohstoffe increasen kann :D da ja...