Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let's start Business !

Discussion on Let's start Business ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Let's start Business !

Hello all Epvpers

i would like to offer for some one to be my support for my new silkroad private server with monthly salary or to setup some stuff for me and give you cashs $ .. as you like!

lets see what i need :

-SETTING UP NEW STUFFS

-SAVE THE GAME 100% WITH NO LAGY NO BUGGS

-ANY NEW AVTAR MUST ADD

-ADD SOME NEW PET'S ETC..

-NEW DEVIL S AND THE ITEM WHAT ++ IT ^^

-AND IF YOU CAN MAKE ANY NEW ITEM AND ADDED IT TO MY SERVER.
GONNA HAVE AWARDING

LET ME KNOW IF SOMEONE LIKE TO WORK WITH ME.

SEND P-MSG OR ADD ME AT Skype: semsem.sasa13

Thx
Old 03/10/2012, 02:03   #2

UP !
Old 03/11/2012, 21:29   #3

i can help you in photoshop
Old 03/13/2012, 11:50   #4

I can help you in SQL Server and your server security like: make event in game through SQL server or detect whenever hacker try to inject UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE in your database etc...
ofc it's very dangerous to let someone who you don't know to manage your database... but if you trusted me... it'ld be great....!