Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ecsro Problem

Discussion on Ecsro Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Ecsro Problem

German: Hallo Leute! Ich habe ein Problem ! Ich weis das der Server Ecsro derzeit offline ist aber ich habe mir den client runtergeladen. Wenn ich das Spiel starte und ich in Silkroad drin bin steht nur der Vip server da warum? Außerdem kann ich mir kein account machen ! Warum?

Bitte helft mir

English:Hello people! I have a problem! I point of the servers Ecsro currently off-line, however, is I have downloaded to me client. If I begin the play and I in Silkroad in it am stands there only of the Vip server why? Moreover, I can come along nobody account! Why? Please, help me
Old 10/08/2008, 21:49   #2

Received Thanks: 1,583
1. read other threads
2. read other threads
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2008, 23:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
1. read other threads
2. read other threads
After, read the lordjaggi signature!!
hahah :P
Old 10/08/2008, 23:40   #4

now i have read all topics. But i have a problem. Only i start silkroad i have one server the vip server why? Another people have the free ecsro server on the list but i haven´t this.
Old 10/09/2008, 00:00   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by matze07 View Post
now i have read all topics. But i have a problem. Only i start silkroad i have one server the vip server why? Another people have the free ecsro server on the list but i haven´t this.
You need to download the ECSRO media at ecsro.net and then you should see the normal server.