Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Mbot

Discussion on Problem with Mbot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Mbot

Hey guys I started using mbot and it works great, the only problem I have with it is that it won't sell items. It won't even take them from the pet inventory into mine. It also wont store the items i selected.

or
Old 02/23/2012, 18:29   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medically Insane View Post
Hey guys I started using mbot and it works great, the only problem I have with it is that it won't sell items. It won't even take them from the pet inventory into mine. It also wont store the items i selected.

Did you set up your custom items aswell like this?

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2012, 19:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
OMG im an idiot, yes i set it up, but i never noticed E- Move from pet... omg im an idiot thanks...

I always make mistakes when im in a hurry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
tSro mbot problem
10/16/2012 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi guys. Look for my problem , i have windows 7 64 bit. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting i know that i have to download MSVC100.dll but when paste?
tSRO mBot problem!
07/26/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys, i have a big problem with Mbot. I would like to bot with 2 chars, and I copied the mbot folder, I start the first char, it starts botting, but when I start second mbot, then click on start client, first char stops botting, and second bot gives me an error message, like NET error, Disconnected from server. Please help me to solve this problem, I don't know what to do :/ Thanks in advance!
Mbot Problem
06/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i write id pw and press login nothing happen..whats the problem? :confused: its on rsro..i have update client and have last version mbot i use with my friend thx all
TSRO Mbot problem
05/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
well i want to play to so i installed the game and mbot for english patch but when i click choose folder and click where my sro is it doesnt save the place where its located cause when i push start client nothing happens any ideas ?
Once again mbot problem <.<
05/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Since ysterday mbot is crashing for me on my Xbow.. i repotet him by hand yesterday and went to LY after LY was down i went to bot again after 1 hour i noticed that mbot is crashed ... relogged my char in and saw that he bought bolt but he didnt stored anything (ive checked the item filter and everything is like i configured it) when mbot is at hunting area again hes trying to pick up items that wont work coz inventorry is full and 5 min later mbot is crashing coz of this...