Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lucky/Steady stone bug, can't be used!

Discussion on Lucky/Steady stone bug, can't be used! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lucky/Steady stone bug, can't be used!

Hey guys,

I have a weird problem. I can't make the Lucky, Immortal, Astral and Steady stones to work. It seems like there is something missing that tells the stone to work on specific items because "Object item" is missing on the stone.

I got some examples here. One screenshot of a working stone, one of a lucky stone which is not working. "Object item:" is empty...and you get a error message when you use it.

If you got an idea please tell me. Database entry should be correct...I checked other databases where its working...can it be a PK2 prob?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Hack for lucky streak/ lucky mode
03/27/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Is it possible to hack pwi, and give your self a lucky streak? To get it the hard way you have to find Duke Blacke, keep talking to him until he tells u a certain gem merchant is feeling lucky. You go and trade with gem merchant, and then u have a chance to get a lucky streak. Some people say that there's a 5% chance that will happen, but im not sure about the credibility. Also the lucky streak lasts untill u log off, and it will crit all lucky packs u get and stuff. I was just thinking it...
Steady Aim frage
12/14/2010 - Call of Duty - 4 Replies
Um Ruhige hand Pro freizuschalten benötigt man 150 Abschüsse aus der Hüfte. Jetzt hab ich getestet was mir schon komisch vorgekommen ist. Ich geh in die knie und hab 4 stück erledigt aber dann hat er mir als fortschritt nur 1 mehr angezeigt. Hab ich da evtl irgendwas falsch verstanden? Danke Amaru1338
Plz help me with stones of steady
08/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi ppl, i want to improve the crit of my 9dg wep from 9 to 12. To prevent any assimilation i will use stones of steady, which prevent assimilation. But i dont know if the attribute steady also prevents the crit from decreasing! So i need to know if i can improve the crit without risk as long as i have steady on the wep or if the crit nevertheless can decrease for; example from 9 to 6. thx 4 answers
[Hercules] WTS elements earth,water,wind,fire DG3 DG4 ir DG8 lucky stone
06/16/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS elements earth,water,wind,fire DG3 DG4 ir DG8 lucky stone HERCULES SERVER 8DG lucky stone for 1m Earth 255 Unit D3 = 76500 Gold Wind 244 Unit D3 = 488000 Gold Water 375 Unit D3 = 150000 Gold Fire 465 Unit D3 = 232500 Gold Wind 150 Unit D4 = 450000 Gold
Immortal/Lucky/Steady
07/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
What do they mean? I searched but could not find it