Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help can't run client from any other PC except the server PC

Discussion on help can't run client from any other PC except the server PC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help can't run client from any other PC except the server PC

I have a problem starting the client from my other PC, or any other PC except the server's PC.
I succesfully certified my WAN IP, all services started without errors, I can open the client and login from the PC which the server is running but when I try to open the client from another PC, it gives me message "Server is under inspection" it is like something blocking the connection but from the server's PC is running fine.
I would like to know where the problem
edit: some more info: I can't connect to my own IP from other PC's but I can connect with the PC which has the server, how I can make my IP connectable to all users?
Old 02/21/2012, 11:25   #2

use hamachi ip
Old 02/21/2012, 13:21   #3

I want to use my internet ip not hamachi, I have been days trying to certificate my internet ip and now after I did it, why keep using hamachi?

hamachi only for noobs
Old 02/21/2012, 13:50   #4

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
ya hamachi for girls
read my guide
Old 02/21/2012, 14:47   #5

I used your guide and everything went fine but other computers can't see or connect to my IP, I can ping my IP but when I try to open apache site from another computer, it can't estabilsh a connection but if I try to connect from the PC which already the server I can connect without problem with my internet IP. I think it is something in ports but I already opened all ports, enabled unpnp and enabled dmz
Old 02/21/2012, 14:54   #6

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
you made right port forward to ur local pc ip ?
also what about ur windows firewall (open game ports and also port 80 for website) ?
and in router u need to forward port 80 too .