Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SSE 3.9 EMU HELP NEEDED

Discussion on SSE 3.9 EMU HELP NEEDED within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SSE 3.9 EMU HELP NEEDED

If you can help me with some small problems add me:

YOU NEED TEAMVIEWER

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help needed
08/12/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Heya,can someone post here stats of combined uniques? I think someone of you have SS with all of them but i dont so if anyone can post that ss here...thanks
Help Needed -.-
02/19/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Need Help i get error if i start shak3.exe windows show that t got a problem and close it help pls what to do -.-
Help needed with SV....
02/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I just finished cracking script vessel with the help of a guide. So I opened it and it logged it just fine. The box came up when I put all the info in for leveling up my noob warrior. But when I hit start she wouldn't attack the monsters or pickup anything. She did on the other hand user pots by her self when her HP gt to the selected amount. So I want to know if someone knows anything I could've possibly done wrong? As in dose it have to be on a certain resolution? Could I have messed it up...